An Open-Label Study To Evaluate The Safety Of Donepezil Hydrochloride (Aricept) For Up To 1 Year In The Treatment Of The Cognitive Dysfunction Exhibited By Children With Down Syndrome - Follow-Up To A 10-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Medical Research
- 10 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2008 New trial record.