A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single and Multiple Dose Pharmacokinetic Study of IV Pantoprazole in Preterm Infants and Infants 0-11 Months With a Clinical Diagnosis of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) or the Need for Acid Suppression.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.