Safety and the Anti-Tumor Effects of Escalating Doses of Adoptively Infused Ex Vivo Expanded Autologous Natural Killer (NK) Cells Against Metastatic Cancers or Hematological Malignancies Sensitized to NK TRAIL Cytotoxicity With Bortezomib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Malignant melanoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 61 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 55, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.