A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Dose of Lu AA21004 in Acute Treatment of Adults With Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 13 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Anxiety-Rating-Scale' has been met according to results published in European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 13 Aug 2012 Results published in European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 11 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History