A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study Of The Analgesic Efficacy And Safety Of Tanezumab In Patients With Osteoarthritis Of The Hip.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Nov 2010 The tanezumab osteoarthritis clinical program is currently on hold due to potential adverse reactions leading to joint replacement.
- 10 Nov 2010 Results reported in a Late-Breaking Abstract Session at the 2010 ACR/ARHP Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History