Insulin-Induced Microvascular Activity in Patients With Essential Hypertension: a Possible Role for Angiotensin II AT1-Receptor Blockers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Irbesartan (Primary) ; Felodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 02 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register NTR1202).
- 04 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.