An Open-Label, Nonrandomized Study to Evaluate the Potential Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between Multiple Doses of Verapamil Immediate Release (IR) and a Single Dose of SAM-531 When Co-Administered Orally to Healthy Young Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cerlapirdine; Verapamil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 12 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (14) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Additional trial location (France) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.