A Phase III Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Once Daily Raltegravir (MK0518) Versus Twice Daily Raltegravir, Each in Combination With TRUVADA, in Treatment-Naïve HIV Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QDMRK
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2014 Results of a racial subgroup analysis on the efficacy and safety of raltegravir presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History