4-Week Randomized Multicenter DB, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Forced-Titration Phase 2B Study of Efficacy and Safety With CG5503 Prolonged Release (PR) to 233 mg BID and Oxycodone PR to 20 mg BID vs Placebo in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain of Knee Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Tapentadol
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Feb 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 568 to 670 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2008 New trial record.