Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Active-Control Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Administration of SKY0402 for Prolonged Postoperative Analgesia in Subjects Undergoing Hemorrhoidectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.