A Phase II Study of an Anti-Tumor Immunotherapy Regimen Comprised of Pegylated Interferon-Alpha 2b (PEG-Intron)and HyperAcute Melanoma Vaccine for Subjects With Advanced Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dorgenmeltucel-L (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and in a NewLink Genetics media release.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release.
- 31 May 2011 Results will be presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).