A Phase II, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomised Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of ZD4054 in Combination With Pemetrexed (Alimta) vs. Pemetrexed Alone in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Failed One Prior Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed; Zibotentan
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 May 2011 Results published in Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 19 Mar 2010 Actual end date (January 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (66) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.