A multicenter, randomized, double-dummy, placebo and active-controlled study to assess the safety, tolerability and effect of taspoglutide on glycemic control compared to sitagliptin and placebo in patients with type II diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled with metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE-4; T-EMERGE-4
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2010 Results were repoted at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History