A Pharmacokinetic Study of Synera (Lidocaine 70 mg and Tetracaine 70 mg Topical Patch) to Evaluate the Systemic Exposure to Lidocaine and Tetracaine in Neonates and Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine/tetracaine (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ZARS Pharma
- 22 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.