Randomized, Long-Term Study About the Effects of Analogue Versus Human Insulin Based Regimens (Insulin Detemir and Aspart Versus NPH- and Regular Human Insulin) on Metabolic Control and Myocardial Function in People With Type 2 Diabetes.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin; Insulin aspart; Insulin detemir; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 30 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
- 23 Sep 2008 New trial record.