A Pharmacokinetic and Safety Study of Single and Multiple Doses of Rabreprazole in Pediatric Patients With GERD 1 to 11 Years Old, Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2007 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History