A Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Safety Study of Single and Multiple Doses of Rabeprazole in Pediatric Subjects With GERD 1 to 11 Months Old, Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 May 2012 Actual patient number is 51 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.