Combination of Erlotinib (Tarceva) and Bevacizumab (Avastin) as Second-Line Treatment in Locally Advanced / Metastatic, Non-Squamous, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients: A Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2015 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.