A Phase II Trial of NCI-Supplied Agent: Bevacizumab (rhuMAB VEGF) (NSC# 704865) for Recurrent Sex Cord-Stromal Tumors of the Ovary
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Apr 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.