Efficacy and Safety of High-Dose Treatment With the Immunomodulator Interferon-α-2b (Intron A) for the Adjuvant Treatment of Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 29 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.