A Randomized, Open Label Study Comparing the Effect of CellCept [mycophenolate mofetil] Combined With Low Dose Versus Standard Dose Tacrolimus, and Corticosteroids, on Kidney Function in Renal Transplantation Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Additional location identified as USA as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.