A Randomized, Open-Label, 4-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate Naproxen and Esomeprazole Plasma Levels in Healthy Subjects Following Oral Administration of PN 400, Enteric-Coated Naproxen 500mg Plus Enteric-Coated Esomeprazole 20mg, Enteric-Coated Naproxen 500mg Alone, and Enteric-Coated Esomeprazole 20mg Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Esomeprazole/naproxen; Naproxen
- Indications Arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors POZEN
- 31 May 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 31 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Sep 2008 New trial record.