CORONARY BIFURCATIONS: APPLICATION OF THE CRUSHING TECHNIQUE USING SIROLIMUS-ELUTING STENTS - The 'CACTUS' Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CACTUS
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.