A Phase 1, Single Centre, Single Dose, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Four-Way Crossover, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Investigate the Effects of AZD6280 on Sedation, Cognition and EEG in Comparison With Lorazepam in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6280; Lorazepam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Seizures; Status epilepticus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (17) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.