Open-Label Trial of Nilotinib in Patients With Advanced (>CP1) Chronic Myeloid Leukemia or Ph+ Acute Lymphatic Leukemia Pre- and Post- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 24 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.