An Open Label Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Cyclophosphamide, Bortezomib (Velcade), Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil), and Dexamethasone, (CVDD) in Newly Diagnosed Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.