A Phase I, Open Label, Non-Randomised Study to Assess the Effect of Rifampicin on the Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of Cediranib (AZD2171, Recentin), in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 16 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.