A Phase I, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Oral Doses of AZD8566 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8566 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.