NEO-ADIXERN (NEO-ADjuvant IXabepilone in ER-Negative Breast Cancer). A Feasibility Study of Dose-Dense FEC With G-CSF Support Followed by Dose-Dense Ixabepilone With G-CSF Support as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in ER-Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEO-ADIXERN
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date added 3 Jun 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Sep 2008 New trial record.