A Phase 2 Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Non-Controlled Study Comparing the Safety, Tolerance, and Efficacy of TR-701 in Patients With Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Trius Therapeutics
- 20 Apr 2010 Results were published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 10 Apr 2010 Tolerability results presented at the 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 12 Sep 2009 Interim efficacy results have been presented at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History