A PHASE I-II MULTICENTER STUDY OF THE CLORETAZINE-DAUNORUBICIN-ARACYTINE COMBINATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA (AML) WITH UNFAVORABLE CYTOGENETICS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Laromustine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.