VISTA-16 Trial: Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Short-Term A-002 Treatment in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Varespladib (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VISTA-16
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Nov 2013 Interim results published in JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 11 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India: CTRI2011-05-001713)
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 6500 to 6504 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History