Efficacy and safety of oral lubiprostone in constipated patients with or without irritable bowel syndrome: A randomized, placebo-controlled and dose-finding study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lubiprostone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
- 01 May 2010 Results presented at 2010 Digestive Disease Week.
- 02 Oct 2008 New trial record.
- 19 Sep 2008 Full results will be reported at an upcoming scientific meeting, according to a Sucampo Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History