A randomized, observer-blind, active-controlled phase III study to demonstrate the superior efficacy of GSK Biologicals' adjuvanted influenza candidate vaccine [GSK2186877A], administered intramuscularly in elderly aged 65 years or above, as compared to Fluarix
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; AS03A
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFLUENCE 65
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 43812 to 43695 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2011 Actual end date changed from May 2010 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History