A Phase I, Open-Label, Fixed-Sequence Study to Determine the Effect of Single and Multiple Oral Doses of CORLUX (TM) (Mifepristone) on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of Fluvastatin (a CYP2C9 Probe) in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary) ; Fluvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Depressive disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemias; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Induced abortion; Obesity
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2008 New trial record.