A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Study of Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of FG-3019 in Subjects With Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Nephropathy on Background ACEi and/or ARB Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pamrevlumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.