Randomized, Open-Label Study of Switch From Lopinavir/Ritonavir (LPV/r) or Fosamprenavir/Ritonavir (FPV/r) to Either Once Daily Atazanavir/Ritonavir (ATV/r) or Once Daily Darunavir/Ritonavir (DRV/r) (Plus Background Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors) in Patients Experiencing Triglyceride Elevations While Receiving LPV/r or FPV/r.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LARD
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History