A Blinded, Randomized, Multiple-Dose, Parallel Group Study to Characterize the Occurrence of Mild to Moderate Diarrhea After Administration of Neratinib Either 240-mg Once Daily or 120-mg Twice Daily for 14 Days to Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 01 Jul 2012 Final results published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 11 May 2012 Company (Puma Biotechnology) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Results presented at the 22nd EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.