An Open Label, Randomized, Single Dose, Two-Way Crossover Bioequivalence Study Comparing A New 80 Mg (2x40 mg) Pediatric Appropriate Formulation To A 80 Mg Commercial Atorvastatin Calcium Tablet Formulation In Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (76) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.