A Randomized Study of Stopping Treatment at 24 Weeks or Continuing Treatment to 48 Weeks in Treatment-Naïve Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Who Achieve an Extended Rapid Viral Response While Receiving Telaprevir, Peginterferon Alfa2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE
- 15 Sep 2011 Results reported in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release and published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date is Oct 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Work productivity results presented at the 16th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History