A Multi-Center, Randomized, Evaluator-Blind, Parallel-Group Evaluation of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Duac Akne Gel and Epiduo Gel in the Topical Treatment of Facial Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Duetta
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 28 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-002359-26).
- 12 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History