A Randomized, Double-Masked, Parallel-Group, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Clinical and Anti-Microbial Efficacy and Safety of AzaSite Plus Compared to AzaSite Alone and Dexamethasone Alone in the Treatment of Subjects With Blepharoconjunctivitis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin/dexamethasone (Primary) ; Azithromycin; Dexamethasone
- Indications Infectious blepharoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors InSite Vision
- 21 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Based on completion of the first phase III trial (700029501), a protocol amendment is under discussion with the US FDA.
- 30 Oct 2008 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.