A Randomized Phase II Study of Progression Free Survival Comparing Gemcitabine (1000 mg/m2 Infusion) Versus Carboplatin (AUC5 Infusion) Plus Alimta (500 mg/m2 Infusion) as First-Line Chemotherapy in Elderly Patients With Locally Advanced (Stage IIIb) or Metastatic (Stage IV) Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2008 New trial record.