Long-Term Pegylated Alfa-2b Interferon Therapy of Patients With Hepatitis C-Related Cirrhosis and High Liver Cell Proliferation: a Multicenter Study of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Prevention in Patients Non-Responders to Combined Therapy With Alpha Interferon + Ribavirin or Peginterferon Alpha + Ribavirin or to Interferon Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.