Moxifloxacin AF Ophthalmic Solution for Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 14 Jun 2011 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 19 May 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.