A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LCI699 Compared to Placebo After 8 Weeks Treatment in Patients With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Osilodrostat (Primary) ; Eplerenone
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2011 Results published in the Circulation.
- 16 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC-2010).
- 16 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Diastolic blood pressure' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History