A Randomized Phase II Study of Gemcitabine/Cisplatin With or Without Sorafenib to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer. MAPS Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAPS
- 07 Aug 2012 Actual end date (14 Jun 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 35th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- 06 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting due to presentation of results at 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).