Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Phase I/II Study of Cilengitide to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Different Regimens of Cilengitide Added to Cisplatin, 5-FU, and Cetuximab in Subjects With Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cilengitide (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANTAGE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 28 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Phase II results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History