An Open Label, Non-randomized Treatment Protocol of Tipranavir Co-administered With Low-dose Ritonavir (TPV/r) in Protease Inhibitor-experienced Patients With HIV-1 Infection (the Tipranavir Expanded Access Program)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ritonavir; Tipranavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Jun 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2008 New trial record.