A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Field Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Cat-PAD Peptide Immunotherapy in Cat Allergic Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cat SPIRE (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATALYST
- Sponsors Circassia
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Apr 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia; completed in Poland (end date: 2016-02-02).
- 06 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 1182 to 1400, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History